The best thanks to prevent and hamper transmission is to be informed about the COVID-19 virus, the disease it causes and the way it spreads. Protect yourself from infection by washing your hands or using an alcohol-based rub frequently and not touching your nose or lips.
The Coronavirus spreads through droplets of saliva and discharge from the nose and mouth when an infected person coughs, so it is important that you simply also practice respiratory etiquette (for example, by coughing into a flexed elbow or place a tissue near the mouth).
At this point, there are not any specific vaccines or treatments for COVID-19. However, many ongoing clinical trials are evaluating to finding potential treatments.
Symptoms of Coronavirus:
According to WHO COVID-19 virus affects different people in several ways. COVID-19 may be a respiratory illness and most infected people will develop mild to moderate symptoms and recover without requiring special treatment. People that have underlying medical conditions and people over 60 years old have a better risk of infection for this disease.
Common symptoms include:
3- Dry cough.
4- Other symptoms include:
- shortness of breath
- aches and pains
- Sore throat.
People with fever, headache, cough or difficulty breathing should immediately call their doctor and seek medical attention.
Prevention of Coronavirus:
To prevent infection of COVID-19, do the following things:
- Wash your hands regularly with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, sanitizers or clean them with alcohol-based hand rub.
- Maintain a minimum of 1-2 meter distance between you and other people coughing.
- Avoid touching your face and neck.
- Cover your mouth and nose when coughing.
- Stay home if you are feeling unwell.
- Refrain from smoking and other activities that weaken the lungs and cause deaths.
- Practice physical distancing by avoiding unnecessary travel and staying far away from large groups of individuals.
- When you go out of the home take a mask compulsory.
Precautions of Coronavirus:
- The use of a medical mask is suggested if you’ve got respiratory symptoms (coughing or sneezing) to guard others. If you don’t have any symptoms, then there’s no got to wear a mask.
- If masks are worn, they need to be used and disposed of properly to make sure their effectiveness and to avoid any increased risk of transmitting the virus.
- The use of a mask alone is not enough to prevent Coronavirus infections and must be combined with frequent hand washing, covering sneezes and coughs, and avoiding close contact with anyone with cold or flu.
how to wear medical masks to guard against coronavirus
- Before putting a mask, clean hands with soap or alcohol-based hand rub.
- Cover mouth and nose with mask and confirm there are not any gaps between your face and therefore the mask.
- Avoid touching the mask while using it; if you are doing, clean your hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
- Replace the mask with a replacement one as soon because it is damp and don’t re-use single-use masks.
- To remove the mask: remove it very carefully and do not touch the front of a mask; discard immediately during a closed bin; clean hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
2 thoughts on “COVID-19 (coronavirus)”
Everyone loves it when people come together and share
ideas. Great site, stick with it!
I truly appreciate this post. I have been looking everywhere for this!
Thank goodness I found it on Bing. You’ve made my day!